SoCal Fall 2013: Programming Languages and SystemsReminder: Don't forget to register!
The SoCal Programming Languages and Systems Workshop is an informal gathering of programming languages and systems researchers in Southern California. We meet next at UCLA on Saturday November 23, 2013.
Workshop on November 23
GoalsThe primary goals of this workshop include
- Providing a friendly environment for students (and other researchers) to present their work
- Strengthening ties between local institutions
- Learning about cool stuff happening in PL and systems!
|November 6||Abstract deadline (end of day)|
|November 13||Notification of acceptance|
|November 15||Registration deadline|
|November 23||SoCal workshop|
Both original research and work that has been published in other venues is welcome. Authors should submit abstracts of at most one page (~300 words) to todd|@|cs|.|ucla|.|edu by November 6, 2013. Selected abstracts will be presented as a talk or a poster.
Please indicate that you will attend by sending an email to todd|@|cs|.|ucla|.|edu with the subject "SoCal Registration" by November 15, 2013, so that we can get an accurate headcount for ordering food. It's OK to register multiple people in one email.
- Mailing List: socal|@|lists|.|ucla|.|edu, (subscribe)
- Local Organizers: Todd Millstein and Jens Palsberg