SoCal Spring 2012: Programming Languages and Systems
Detailed program available now! (See here)
The SoCal Programming Languages and Systems Workshop is an informal gathering of programming languages and systems researchers in Southern California. We meet next at UC Irvine on April 21st, 2012.
Workshop on April 21st
- Call for Participation
- Schedule, Directions and Registration
- Detailed Program
- Presentation Instructions
GoalsThe primary goals of this workshop include
- Providing a friendly environment for students (and other researchers) to present their work
- Strengthening ties between local institutions
- Learning about cool stuff happening in PL and systems!
|April 2nd||Abstract deadline|
|April 7||Notification of acceptance|
|April 16||Registration deadline|
|April 21st||SoCal workshop|
Both original research and work that has been published in other venues is welcome. Authors should submit abstracts of at most one page (~300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2nd, 2012. Selected abstracts will be presented as a talk or a poster.
- Call for Presentations
- Mailing List: socal|@|lists|.|ucla|.|edu, (subscribe)
- Local Organizer: Stefan Brunthaler