SoCal Fall 2011: Programming Languages and SystemsReminder: Don't forget to register! (See here)
The SoCal Programing Languages and Systems Workshop is an informal gathering of programming languages and systems researchers in Southern California. We next meet at UCSD on December 3, 2011.
Workshop on Dec 3rd
- Call for Participation
- Schedule, Directions and Registration
- Detailed Program
- Presentation Instructions
GoalsThe primary goals of this workshop include
- Providing a friendly environment for students (and other researchers) to present their work
- Strengthening ties between local institutions
- Learning about cool stuff happening in PL and systems!
|November 8||Abstract deadline|
|November 12||Notification of acceptance|
|November 28||Registration deadline|
|December 3||SoCal workshop|
Both original research and work that has been published in other venues is welcome. Authors should submit abstracts of at most one page (~300 words) to email@example.com by November 1, 2011. Selected abstracts will be presented as a talk or a poster.
- Call for Presentations
- Mailing List: socal|@|lists|.|ucla|.|edu, (subscribe)
- Local Organizer: Ranjit Jhala
- Web Organizer: Jeff Vaughan